Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mangy Street Dogs!

The much anticipated blog entry is here. Over the past couple of months, I have taken many pictures of dogs we have encountered on the streets, in the villages, and on the road. Most do not have commentary, some of them are cute(ish), but they are all feral dogs.

Puppies

A crew from one of the villages. Sorry for all the limbs in the pictures.


Always looking for food.


Staying out of the heat. There were actually multiple dogs under this hut.


Pumba?

These dogs resemble my dog back home. She would be happy to know she's actually cleaner than another dog, a feat I thought to be impossible.

Another pumba-looking dog.



Randoms

This was the territory-marking dog. Picture taken before it peed on our van and I was the one who was yelled at (From a previous blog post).

Eating some left-overs and patiently waiting for left-overs.

The puppy was really cute, but I was a little too close. Mother = not happy


Watchdog.

Some mother dogs are obscenely full of milk.

Some rather rabid looking village dogs coming to check us out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in a land of cats.
I would trade my cats for all of your dogs!
So, are these Hot Dogs?